Here at Boyd Gaming, we are working hard to ensure your comfort and safety. We are happy to welcome back our valued guests, and have implemented the following measures for your safety:
- Guest health screenings are being conducted on arrival.
- Per the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and prevention and the Southern Nevada Health District, all guests are required to wear a mask covering their mouth and nose at all times except when actively eating or drinking. This includes both vaccinated and non-vaccinated guests.
- Replacement masks are available at the Casino Cashier.
- Hand sanitizer is available and complimentary for all guests.
- Guest spaces are cleaned and disinfected multiple times daily with EPA-approved products. This includes: slot machines, chairs, table games, restaurants, kitchens, restrooms, doors, handrails, counters, ATMs, kiosks, and Team Member areas.
- The frequency of air filter replacement and HVAC system cleaning has been increased.
- Slots, table games, and restaurant & bar seating is configured and limited to adhere to social distancing recommendations.
- COVID-19 training, health screenings, and masks are provided to all Team Members.
Detailed Health & Safety Protocols
Guest & Team Member Safety Protocols
This page links to a PDF (Adobe Acrobat's Portable Document Format). Download Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® DC to read and access this document with enhanced features.
Additional Safety Measures
Restaurant and bar seating has been reduced to allow for social distancing.
Tables and chairs are being cleaned and disinfected after each use.
Single use condiments and napkins are being used at all dining locations. Additionally, menus, check presenters, pens, etc are all single use or are being disinfected after each use.
There are frequent disinfections of kitchens, bar tops, service stations, and server trays.
The number of players at each table is limited to adhere to social distancing guidelines. The maximum number of players allowed per table will be posted at each location.
Slot machines and video poker will be spaced out to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
All guests are required to wear a mask covering their mouth and nose at all times except when actively eating or drinking.
Guests congregating behind players is discouraged.
All game tables, chairs, fixtures, layouts, and game pieces are being cleaned and disinfected often.
All cards are being dealt face up with only the dealer touching the cards.
Dice are cleaned and disinfected prior to a new shooter.
For your safety, elevator occupancy is limited to a maximum of four people.